Extend is modernizing the $45 billion-per year extended warranty and protection plan industry using cutting edge technology, and top notch customer service.
Our API-first solution allows any merchant to offer extended warranties and protection plans, both online and offline, while also providing a merchant's end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters.
We are a venture-backed startup based in downtown San Francisco that is led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits.
We are looking for a product designer to help conceive, define and execute user experiences across our web and mobile products.
- Commit to exploring and finding the right solution for your users
- Collaborate to understand business requirements and work closely with team members to develop solutions
- Producing high quality, precise, meticulous work and delightful interactions
- Solicit feedback early and often from your peers, including other designers and teammates
- Stay up-to-date on the current and best UI and visual design practices and trends
Necessary Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills with a strong work ethic
- Ability to rapidly iterate on prototypes
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellence in design craft
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
Nice to have:
- Service design experience
- Visual identity and branding experience
- Fancy illustration skills
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
Benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup that is growing
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly team events outside the office
- Office located near Bart and public transit